Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mimi's September Visit










My mom came to help during the first week of school. She took care of James and Ellie while I set up my classroom and then she had time alone with James once school started. She happened to be here during the hottest back to school week of my life and it was a huge help. We had fun visiting the pool with Mimi and enjoyed dinners out every night. My mom brought Ellie her backpack for school which Ellie loves (she wanted a pink backpack). James learned to say the word "books" while she was here and has requested lots of books since Mimi left. On the Friday of the first week of school, my mom and James brought Ellie to the Oak Room. James wasn't too happy about leaving all of the fun at school but he really enjoyed his one on one time with the world's best grandmother.

No comments: