Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Greetings

Ellie and I made Valentine cards last Wednesday on our snow day. She tailored each card to the individual and then told me what to write to them inside. Ellie made her first card for James. It was all her idea and the inside read:
Dear James, I love you. I give him big kisses. I'll give you big hugs. You really love me. Love, Ellie

To Bridget, she wrote:
Dear Bridget, I love you. I sleep in your bed with you. I give you big hugs and big kisses. Last time I was in Buffalo, Bridget said Ellie and James were getting on an airplane and going to New York City. Love, Ellie

and to Adam, she wrote:
Dear Uncle, I give you big hugs. I like you to tickle me. I like you to play with James. I like you to tickle James again. Love, Ellie

There may be no future for Ellie at Hallmark as a card writer but I think all of the recipients were touched. We hope your Valentine's Day was filled with love.

1 comment:

houckb1262 said...

it really is a toss up between my card & uncle's... i'm not sure which one is funnier. i loved my card!