Sunday, April 17, 2011

London










I was fortunate enough to go on an exchange through work to the UK during our first week of March Break. My friend Maureen and I took five upper school students to England and we spent the first day and a half there touring around London. It's no secret that London is one of my top favorite places ever so I was thrilled to take everyone around town. We did a lot in the short time we were there, we saw Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, rode on the London Eye, walked through St. James's Park to Buckingham Palace, went to Harrod's, had dinner at Wagamama, and visited the Tower of London. The real highlight for me was connecting with friends there. I was so happy to see my friend Ella who I used to work with in NYC and Maggie and Michael while I was there. It was a great start to a wonderful week in England.

No comments: