Monday, June 15, 2009

We Love Mimi!


Mimi flew in last Sunday and stayed until Wednesday night. While she was here she took care of the kids, treated us to a fun day in Boston, did laundry, read countless books, took us out for delicious meals, gave baths, sang songs, took lots of photos, slept with Ellie in the big girl bed, took both Ellie and James to music class together, went on walks with the kids, did her usual trip with Ellie to the toy store and enabled John to golf 18 holes on Sunday. I can only hope that I have that much energy when I'm 60. Thank you Mom for all of your help, we couldn't have survived last week without you!

1 comment:

houckb1262 said...

Thanks for saying such sweet things, Kaitlin! It is always a treat for me when I visit you, John, Ellie and James in Providence! I can't wait to see all of you again soon!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox